Our strategy is a combination of empowerment and equipping through ministries, leadership resources, events throughout the year, and much more.
We train leaders to establish students in the five functions of the Acts 2 model revealed in Acts 2:42-47 which are:
We empower the Church to train students to be learner-followers of Jesus Christ. Jesus taught that disciples love God first and love others as themselves (Mt. 22:37, 39).
We teach five values of Jesus that characterize such love:
- Pray regularly (in the Spirit)
- Live the Word
- Tell the story
- Serve people
- Give generously
We equip the Church to connect students with:
- God - key to an authentic faith
- Family - key to a lived-out faith
- Church - key to a perpetuating faith
- Christ's cause - key to an experienced and owned faith